Your data will be processed by ESPECTACULAR, legal person NUEL 101341321, with headquarters at Rua do Muzuane, hereinafter "ESPECTACULAR" or "we". This company is responsible for the processing of personal data.
For questions related to the processing of your personal data, you should contact us through the following means:
Phone: +258 84 10 20 520
Adress: Rua 4.004 R/C, Cidade de Maputo.
- Client Management
Why we need your information?
We will treat your personal data for the following purposes:
ESPECTACULAR is dedicated to the sale of furniture through online stores, as well as transport and assembly. The processing of your data is necessary for the fulfillment of the purchase and sale contract or the provision of services to be concluded between you and ESPECTACULAR, or for the performance of pre-contractual steps at your request.
- Voice call, Email and Chat Management
ESPECTACULAR will keep telephone calls for a period of 6 months for assessing quality of service, resolving complaints and proving business transactions. If you do not consent, you can contact us through the alternative channels available at Contacts.
Emails, chat chats and conversations via social networks will be kept to administrative support for one year and one month.
ESPECTACULAR may process your data to send you information about its products and services.
This data processing will be carried out only with your consent. If you consent, you will receive marketing communications via email and SMS. ESPECTACULAR may also share your data with partners that manage social networks, such as Facebook, for conducting marketing campaigns through social networks.
Consent for the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes may be revoked at any time.
Your data will be kept for this purpose for 2 years of inactivity.
Facebook Pixel, mInsights, AppNexus and others: They serve to direct advertisements to the user about pages visited, services or products purchased. It also limits the number of times an ad is shown, so that it is not shown to the same user too many times. These cookies are also used to measure the performance of advertising campaigns and for the purposes of remarketing.
- Pastimes Management
ESPECTACULAR promotes pastimes. The processing of personal data is carried out with the purpose of allowing the management of the client's participation, that is, the execution of the contract signed between you and ESPECTACULAR (whose rules are contained in the regulation applicable to each competition).
Your data will only be kept for this purpose for the period necessary to manage the competition.
- Sharing Personal Information
Your personal information may be disclosed:
- Within the scope of the ESPECTACULAR company.
- ESPECTACULAR third-party service providers.
Your personal data may be processed by companies subcontracted by ESPECTACULAR, namely for hosting a web page, e-mail, sending information about new services and products, special offers and others. These companies are provided with only the personal data necessary for the provision of the service in question.
At any time, you can ask us:
- Access to the information we have about you;
- Correction of information if it is incorrect or incomplete;
- To delete or limit the processing of your personal data;
- If the treatment depends on your consent or agreement and it is carried out by automated means, you are entitled to send the personal data previously provided, in a structured, commonly used and computer readable format.
Your requests will be treated with special care so that we can ensure the effectiveness of your rights. You may be asked to provide proof of your identity to ensure that personal data is shared only with the holder.
You should be aware that in certain cases (for example, due to legal requirements) your request may not be immediately satisfied.
In any case, you will be informed of the measures taken in that direction, within a maximum period of one month from the moment the order is placed.
Right of Access
The holder of personal data has the right to obtain confirmation from ESPECTACULAR that the data concerning him are or are not subject to processing and, if applicable, to access his personal data and access the information provided for by law.
If you want more than one copy of your personal data being processed, ESPECTACULAR this service may subject to payment of a fee for administrative costs.
Right of Rectification
The holder of personal data has the right to obtain from SPECTACULAR, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete data concerning him.
Right to Erase Data
The holder of personal data has the right to ask ESPECTACULAR to delete his data, without undue delay, and ESPECTACULAR has the obligation to delete personal data when one of the following reasons applies, namely:
- a) Personal data are no longer necessary for the purpose that motivated their collection or treatment;
- b) The holder has withdrawn his consent for the processing of data (in cases where the processing is based on consent) and there is no other reason to said processing;
- c) The holder is opposed to the treatment and there are no prevailing legitimate interests that justify the treatment;
Right to Limitation of Treatment
The holder has the right to obtain treatment limitation from ESPECTACULAR, if one of the following situations applies:
- a) Contest the accuracy of personal data for a period to allow the ESPECTACULAR to verify its accuracy;
- b) The processing of data is lawful and the data subject opposes the deletion of his personal data and requests, in return, the limitation of its use;
- c) ESPECTACULAR no longer needs personal data for processing purposes, but these data are required by the holder for declaring, exercising or defending a right in a judicial process;
- d) If you have opposed the processing, until it is found that the legitimate reasons of the controller override those of the data subject.
Right to Data Portability
If the processing depends on the consent of the data subject and that consent has been provided by automated means, the data subject has the right to receive the personal data concerning him and which he has provided to ESPECTACULAR in a structured format, in current use and automatic reading.
Right of Opposition
In cases where the data processing is carried out for the legitimate interests pursued by ESPECTACULAR; or 2) the data is processed for direct marketing purposes; or 3) definition of profiles, the data subject may, at any time, object to the processing of his personal data.
Can I revoke my consent later?
If consent is legally necessary for the processing of personal data, the holder has the right to withdraw consent at any time, although this right does not compromise the lawfulness of the treatment carried out based on the previously given consent or the further processing of the same data, based on another legal basis, such as the performance of the contract or the legal obligation to which ESPECTACULAR is subject.
If you wish to withdraw your consent, you can contact us by letter, phone or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have any doubt?
If you remain in any doubt regarding the processing of your personal data, or wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact us:
- By phone: +258 84 10 20 520;
- By e-mail: email@example.com
Revised: June 2021